- 100% Wool
- 90-inch by 96-inch, whipstitch with matching yarn
- 100% pure virgin wool
- Machine Washable
- Made from Pendleton Eco-Wise Wool.
- Made in the USA
More detail Of Pendleton Wool Washable Queen White Blanket Click Here!
I love this Pendleton blanket, it's one of the finest Wool Washable I've ever seen. However, my wife says it's too stiff and scratchy, hence the four stars. I don't agree with her; but, she's the wife and what do I know? The best thing about Pendleton Eco-Wise Wool Washable Queen White Blanket is that the wool doesn't ball up like other blankets we have. It's been washed once and it came out looking like new. It's perfect for cool Sydney nights, but you will definitely need additional cover if you live in Minnesota during the winter.I had been looking for a washable white wool blanket and especially wanted a Made in U.S.A. product. Very Satisfied.
We wash this wool blanket every week even though you shouldn't and it has held up beautifully. The weight is nice as well as the edge detail. highly recommend!
CLICK This Picture to Check the lowest Price At Amazon.com


